A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minhtruong Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minhtruong Lai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lai
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minhtruong Lai, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minhtruong Lai MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Minhtruong Lai practice?
- Dr. Minhtruong Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Minhtruong Lai practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Critical Care Practitioners and San Jose Pulmonologists.