A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minhui Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minhui Long, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Minhui Long practice?
Dr. Minhui Long practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.