A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mini Gopalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mini Gopalan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopalan graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gopalan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gopalan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance