A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mini Gopalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mini Gopalan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopalan graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Gopalan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mini Gopalan MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mini Gopalan practice?
- Dr. Mini Gopalan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mini Gopalan practices Internal Medicine near Midland, TX.
See Midland Internists.