A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mini Panikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mini Panikar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mini Panikar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Panikar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mini A Panikar MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mini A. Panikar practice?
- Dr. Mini Panikar has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Mini Panikar practices Internal Medicine near , .