Internist

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Susan figgs on Dec 1st, 2014

I've had dr. Paniker for about 12 years, she is a wonderful caring Doctor, and always makes me feel well cared for. She has helped me thru loosing 80 pounds and quit smoking many years ago, if not for her concerned more for my health than myself at times, I may not be alive. She is wonderful!!!!

Jul 23rd, 2012

Overall, Dr. Panikar is a good, solid Dr. She is concerned about her patients health, and has a good diagnostic background. She knows when to send you out to a specialist. She is often quite busy, and there is often a long wait in the waiting room.

Sep 27th, 2011

She takes the time to go over everything with you. She doesn't take any chances with your health, and will send you for further evaluation if anything is even slightly suspicious. Very easy to talk to. I didn't feel rushed through the exam either. I am grateful to have her as my PCP.

Long time patient show details Long time patient
Feb 8th, 2011

My husbsnd and I have been are long time patients with Dr. Paniker. She is thorough, patient, and great at calling to explain test results. She takes care to go through your chart and touch on those incidents that may be life altering or may be detrimental to your health during your annual exams. I highly recommend her. the one down side is over the years as her patient load has increased the wait time for your appointment has become longer.

Not very good show details Not very good
by Ann on Mar 30th, 2008

Not aggressive. Like to pass the problem on to others. Too busy to dig deep.

Oct 3rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great care enjoyed having Dr Panikar for my Doc for the last 10 or so years, hope she's going to be around for a while. She's sharp and a bright professional who is ready to listen help you get well.thanks.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com