A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mini Shivprasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mini Shivprasad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shivprasad
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shivprasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mini Shivprasad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivprasad graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Shivprasad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mini Joseph Shivprasad MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mini J. Shivprasad practice?
- Dr. Mini Shivprasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Mini Shivprasad practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Geriatric Doctors.