A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mini Shivprasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mini Shivprasad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mini Shivprasad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivprasad graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Shivprasad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shivprasad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans