A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mini Shivprasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mini Shivprasad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mini Shivprasad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivprasad graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shivprasad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Lanier Park
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mini Joseph Shivprasad MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mini J. Shivprasad practice?
- Dr. Mini Shivprasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mini Shivprasad practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Geriatric Doctors.