A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mini Varghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mini Varghese is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Dr. Varghese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mini Varghese MD is a female Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mini Varghese practice?
- Dr. Mini Varghese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mini Varghese practices Urology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Urologists.