Dr. Minisha Sood MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 36 reviews

no change

Amazing Endocrinologist
As a physician and patientI was searching for an endocrinologist to help me manage my patients with diabetes. Dr. Sood has been able to control the disease and improve the lifestyle of many of my patients. I appreciate the collaboration and follow up. I highly recommend Dr. Sood.

February 11th, 2017
This doctor came highly recommended to me. I was overwhelmed and scared due to a growing list of symptoms that pointed toward a thyroid issue. This doctor was professional, polite, compassionate and above all compitent in getting onto my road to better health.

February 11th, 2017
Most caring, compassionate endocrinologist you will find
Dr Sood is hands down and unequivocally the most compassionate intelligent physician I have seen. If you are looking for an endocrinologist in manhattan, look no further.

January 22nd, 2017
Amazing doctor!
Dr. Sood is an amazing endocrinologist. She listens, she is kind, compassionate, and truly cares. She is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and a great diagnostician. I feel lucky to know her!!

Best doc ever!
Dr. Sood is extremely comprehensive and empathic; she looks out for me and helps me to get my endocrine issues under control.

Dr Sood is AMAZING
Most knowledgeable, conscientious doctor you will ever meet!

I feel so lucky
I saw Dr. Sood for a routine thyroid follow up last year and I thought all unneeded was a medication adjustment. Dr. Sood felt a thyroid nodule when she examined me and she diagnosed me with thyroid cancer. I feel so fortunate to have met such a diligent, caring doctor. I was terrified when I received my diagnosis but she really took the time to explain everything to me and my husband. I'm cured now and I owe it all to her.

A rare find
I've been seeing Dr. Sood for about five years now and I've faithfully followed her from her last office to her current one. Now that her practice is transitioning, I will follow her once again! I've seen more Endocrinologists than I care to reveal but Dr. Sood is a rare find. I felt compelled to write this review because Dr. Sood has always treated me with the utmost respect, she always returns my phone calls and she has helped me not only with my health her listening skills and compassion are bar none and that has helped me personally as well. I wish her the best of luck in her new private practice and I feel so lucky to be her patient!

January 15th, 2017
Kind and thorough
I highly recommend Dr. Sood. She immediately put me at ease with her kindness and it was obvious that she really cares. She was very knowledgeable about my condition and spent time to answer all my questions.

Amazing listener !
Dr. sood came highly recommended to me from my primary care physician. I am also a physician and therefore understand the time constraints physicians are under these days. However, Dr. Sood took the time to listen to me and came up with an excellent plan that worked with my own hectic schedule. Her office staff is also stellar, which is half the battle sometimes ! Her clinical accumen and bedside manner are unparalleled. She has a loyal following amongst her patients and an excellent reputation in the NYC area as one of the best endocrinologists in town!!

January 14th, 2017
This doctor was my rock during a difficult time.
I consulted with Dr. Sood after being diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She was my rock through the whole treatment process. Today I am cancer free. What makes her so special is her sense of compassion. She is one of best doctors I have ever met.

Trusted and approachable
Dr Sood always puts her patients first. I have had a long struggle with my weight. She talked me through every option, gave me tips and essentially helped me figure out a plan forward. I've been to many doctors in NYC and she's definitely one that stands out.