Dr. Minisha Sood MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2017
Worth the wait
I was recommend to see Dr. Sood by my primary care physician whom I trust implicitly. Boy, was she right. Dr. Sood listened to me so intently and though for my particular issue not all of the answers were evident at the initial visit, I felt confident that Dr. Sood would do everything in her power to get to the bottom of what is causing my symptoms.

March 10th, 2017
Quite Simply the Best...
Long ago, soon after I saw Dr. Sood for the first time, I posted some online reviews mentioning that I was very satisfied. At this point, I have been a patient of Dr. Sood's for five plus years. Recent changes in my insurance have actually excluded Dr. Sood from my insurance providers...but I don't care. Though I may have to change primary care physicians, or my dentist, I will always see Dr. Sood for my Type I Diabetes care. Make no mistake...even if I move to the West Coast...I will fly to NYC to see Dr. Sood. She has changed my life. I have never felt that a clinician has been more invested in my continued good health, in the way that Dr. Sood is. I haven't really gone through this to see if there are any negative reviews about Dr. Sood...but if there are, it would be right to assume that they are fake. That is because her dedication, knowledge base, and over-all interaction with patients is unimpeachable. If you need an endocrinologist in the New York City area, and you want someone who makes you feel like a human, and not just an A1C value...Dr. Sood is the one. She is quite simply...the best.

Amazing Endocrinologist
As a physician and patientI was searching for an endocrinologist to help me manage my patients with diabetes. Dr. Sood has been able to control the disease and improve the lifestyle of many of my patients. I appreciate the collaboration and follow up. I highly recommend Dr. Sood.

February 11th, 2017
This doctor came highly recommended to me. I was overwhelmed and scared due to a growing list of symptoms that pointed toward a thyroid issue. This doctor was professional, polite, compassionate and above all compitent in getting onto my road to better health.

February 11th, 2017
Most caring, compassionate endocrinologist you will find
Dr Sood is hands down and unequivocally the most compassionate intelligent physician I have seen. If you are looking for an endocrinologist in manhattan, look no further.

January 22nd, 2017
Amazing doctor!
Dr. Sood is an amazing endocrinologist. She listens, she is kind, compassionate, and truly cares. She is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and a great diagnostician. I feel lucky to know her!!

Best doc ever!
Dr. Sood is extremely comprehensive and empathic; she looks out for me and helps me to get my endocrine issues under control.

Dr Sood is AMAZING
Most knowledgeable, conscientious doctor you will ever meet!

I feel so lucky
I saw Dr. Sood for a routine thyroid follow up last year and I thought all unneeded was a medication adjustment. Dr. Sood felt a thyroid nodule when she examined me and she diagnosed me with thyroid cancer. I feel so fortunate to have met such a diligent, caring doctor. I was terrified when I received my diagnosis but she really took the time to explain everything to me and my husband. I'm cured now and I owe it all to her.

A rare find
I've been seeing Dr. Sood for about five years now and I've faithfully followed her from her last office to her current one. Now that her practice is transitioning, I will follow her once again! I've seen more Endocrinologists than I care to reveal but Dr. Sood is a rare find. I felt compelled to write this review because Dr. Sood has always treated me with the utmost respect, she always returns my phone calls and she has helped me not only with my health her listening skills and compassion are bar none and that has helped me personally as well. I wish her the best of luck in her new private practice and I feel so lucky to be her patient!

January 15th, 2017
Kind and thorough
I highly recommend Dr. Sood. She immediately put me at ease with her kindness and it was obvious that she really cares. She was very knowledgeable about my condition and spent time to answer all my questions.

January 15th, 2017
Amazing listener !
Dr. sood came highly recommended to me from my primary care physician. I am also a physician and therefore understand the time constraints physicians are under these days. However, Dr. Sood took the time to listen to me and came up with an excellent plan that worked with my own hectic schedule. Her office staff is also stellar, which is half the battle sometimes ! Her clinical accumen and bedside manner are unparalleled. She has a loyal following amongst her patients and an excellent reputation in the NYC area as one of the best endocrinologists in town!!