A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minjah Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minjah Kang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minjah Lee Kang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Minjah L. Kang practice?
- Dr. Minjah Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Minjah Kang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palatine, IL.
See Palatine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.