A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minn Saing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minn Saing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saing
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minn Saing, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saing graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minn Saing MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Minn Saing practice?
- Dr. Minn Saing has 5 office locations.
Dr. Minn Saing practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.