A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minn Saing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minn Saing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minn Saing, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saing graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saing has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minn H Saing MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Minn H. Saing practice?
- Dr. Minn Saing has 6 office locations.
Dr. Minn Saing practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.