A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minna Kohler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minna Kohler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kohler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minna Kohler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohler graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kohler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Waltham: Mass General West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minna J Kohler MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Minna J. Kohler practice?
- Dr. Minna Kohler has 1 office location.
Dr. Minna Kohler practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.