A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minna Kohler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minna Kohler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minna Kohler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohler graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Kohler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minna Jean Kohler MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Minna J. Kohler practice?
- Dr. Minna Kohler has 1 office location.
Dr. Minna Kohler practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.