A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minna Selub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minna Selub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minna Selub, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Selub graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Selub has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Selub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Minna R. Selub practice?
- Dr. Minna Selub practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Weston, FL.