A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minna Selub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minna Selub is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minna Selub, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Male Infertility
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Reproductive Medicine
- Reproductive Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Selub graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Selub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minna Ruth Selub MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Minna R. Selub practice?
- Dr. Minna Selub has 1 office location.
- Dr. Minna Selub practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Weston, FL.