A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minnette Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minnette Murphy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minnette Murphy, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Murphy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- SFGH Infant Parent Program
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minnette Black Murphy MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Minnette B. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Minnette Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Minnette Murphy practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Psychiatrists.