Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

A hard review to write show details A hard review to write
Aug 30th, 2011

This review comes in sadness and hope it is not at the expense of the practice (Southern Heart Specialists). There are some amazing Specialists here. Dr. S Mohan is fabulous. Unfortunately not all doctors are as fabulous as Dr. Mohan. To limit our evaluation to just a few words of advice for any patient with any doctor--if you feel bullied to get an invasive and expensive procedure, are not provided with your test results or given the care and time to be explained what your test results mean with clear and patient answers to questions--- get a second opinion. If requesting a second opinion comes with hostility and "missing" test results, don't walk, run! Sadly in this day in age there are some doctors that only see dollar signs when they look at their patients.

by Kid Harry on Sep 15th, 2010

I thought she demonstrated patience in explaining the cardio synchronization process; and was careful to warn me of possible outcomes. She recently did implant a defibrillator/pacemaker over a longer-than-anticipated process; and came to the recovery area to advise myself and my family on what had been accomplished.I was disappointed though with the next-day follow-up.So far I am comfortable even though I can detect NO physical improvement.