Apr 17th, 2014

Dr.Sarwal took care of our daughter at Stanford and when she moved her practice to San Francisco we, and many other patients, followed her, as we really like and respect her. We did not want to stay with he other doctors at Packard, and would only trust Dr. Sarwal.

Jun 12th, 2013

Dr. Sarwal is one of the most compassionate and smartest doctors. When you take your child to see her you know you are getting care from one of the finest minds in the field and that puts me at tremendous ease. Dr. Sarwal knows her stuff, she is up to date with all the clinical articles and research and is always trying to find better ways to treat her patients. She is a strong advocate for my child and her illness. We always feel safe with her.

Apr 14th, 2012

Dr. Sarwal saved my sons life when he had kidney failure from bloody diarrheoa. She is the best doctor in the team at Stanford and the only one I would highly reccomend to any other parent wanting the best treatment for their child.

The best pediatric transplant doctor in the world! show details The best pediatric transplant doctor in the world!
Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr. Minnie is the best doc- she's so smart and finds ways to take care of my son better than any other doc at UCSF or Stanford. we travel from Wisconsin just to see her. She's also a cool gal. We love this doc! Thumbs up!!!!

May 4th, 2011

Dr. Sarwal is the best doctor ever. She is so smart and always figures out the best treatments for her patients. She is well known all over the world as one of the best transplant doctors and we are so lucky to have her take care of our son at Stanford. When things are not going well, we only trust Dr. Sarwal to find the best treatments for our son

Nov 27th, 2009

incredible doctor, brilliant, patient, bonds with the children immediately