A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minoo Jahani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minoo Jahani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahani graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Jahani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minoo Jahani DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Minoo Jahani practice?
- Dr. Minoo Jahani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Minoo Jahani practices Anesthesiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Anesthesiologists.