A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minoo Kavarana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minoo Kavarana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavarana
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minoo Kavarana, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavarana graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kavarana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Saint Joseph London
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minoo N Kavarana BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Minoo N. Kavarana practice?
- Dr. Minoo Kavarana has 1 office location.
Dr. Minoo Kavarana practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons and Charleston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.