A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minoos Hosseinzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minoos Hosseinzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minoos Hosseinzadeh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosseinzadeh graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Hosseinzadeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minoos Hosseinzadeh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Minoos Hosseinzadeh practice?
- Dr. Minoos Hosseinzadeh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Minoos Hosseinzadeh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Irvine Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Irvine Endocrinologists.