A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minoos Hosseinzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minoos Hosseinzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hosseinzadeh
Menorrhagia Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about menorrhagia, or abnormally heavy bleeding during ones menstrual cycle.Before Visiting Dr. Hosseinzadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minoos Hosseinzadeh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosseinzadeh graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Hosseinzadeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minoos Hosseinzadeh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Minoos Hosseinzadeh practice?
- Dr. Minoos Hosseinzadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Minoos Hosseinzadeh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.