A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minping Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minping Liu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minping Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minping Ping Liu MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Minping P. Liu practice?
- Dr. Minping Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Minping Liu practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See Boston Internists.