A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minsoo Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minsoo Kang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minsoo Kang, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minsoo Kang MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Minsoo Kang practice?
- Dr. Minsoo Kang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Minsoo Kang practices Neurology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dunkirk, NY.
See Buffalo Neurologists.