A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minton Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minton Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minton Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minton Truitt Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Minton T. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Minton Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Minton Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.