A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minton Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minton Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minton Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minton Truitt Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Minton T. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Minton Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Minton Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Orthopedic Surgeons.