A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minuchehr Kashef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minuchehr Kashef is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minuchehr Kashef, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashef graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kashef has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minuchehr Kashef MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Minuchehr Kashef practice?
- Dr. Minuchehr Kashef has 4 office locations.
Dr. Minuchehr Kashef practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.