A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minxin Fu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minxin Fu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minxin Fu, FAAP, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fu graduated from Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou.
Dr. Fu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minxin Z Fu FAAP, MD, and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Minxin Z. Fu practice?
- Dr. Minxin Fu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Minxin Fu practices Pediatrics near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, IN.
See Fort Wayne Pediatricians.