A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minzhi Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minzhi Chen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Lanzhou University.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minzhi Chen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Minzhi Chen practice?
- Dr. Minzhi Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Minzhi Chen practices Anesthesiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists.