Overall Review

3.1

May 17th, 2016
Only one complaint
Happy with office, staff, Doctor . Office is newly remodeled and clean, staff is helpful for the most part, Doctor spends time with you even when the waiting room is full although my only complaint is the wait, 1 hour most of the time ; I wish we are told when making the appointment.But again wait can be worse in other places and I like the rest so I will stick with this office.

February 15th, 2016
Choose a different doctor
I have been seeing Dr. "Mary" Radu for about 10 years and the other morning I missed an appointment. They called me and said the office policy is that if a patient misses an appointment, the patient is "discharged" ... a.k.a. removed as a patient. I am a healthy 39 year old female that visits the office about twice a year. The receptionist said I signed a paper aknowledging that I would be discharged if I missed an appointment. However, that would have been 10+ years ago though - I didn't remember it. As the day went on, I called to get the release form faxed to transfer my last three appt records and my last lab to the new doctor. I waited an hour. I called again and said I'm getting ready to go on vacation I need to get my records transferred so I can order a prescription refill. The receptionist said she would fax it right then, I told her I was gonna stand by the fax and wait. In the meantime, I gave her a little piece of my mind. I told her I feel bad for people that are older and can't recover quickly from this kind of situation as easily as I can. Being treated this was is hurtful and uncalled for. I also said that I don't see how this can be ethical. So, there I stood for 5 minutes waiting on the fax, then I called again. She knew I was standing at the fax, but instead, she said she was writing the doctor a letter. They ended up reversing their decision, but I still requested the form and will transfer records when I return. I can absolutely take the doctor or leave her. AND!!!! The whole reason I needed to go in was to get a copy of a previous script that my mail order script company could not locate ... she faxed that to me too. I didn't even need the stinkin' appointment to start with!!!

October 30th, 2015
Horrible office, dirty, incompetent staff, and PLEASE whatever you do, DO NOT miss one appointment! She will drop you from her practice immediately! She will lie and say you are a "habitual offender" even when you apologize and had a excusable reason like a "family emergency" and had no time to call. I was impressed how quickly I got excepted as a new patient and didn't have to wait to be seen for a new patient appointment but this is only because she has dismissed every other patient in her care either for a missed appt., not filling a med she prescribed etc. She doesn't take your symptoms or concerns seriously at all, you leave her office most of the time feeling frustrated and disappointed. I even hear negative things about her from former patients and employees at other facilities. I'm glad I have a new doctor now! If you are considering making a appointment with her, please don't! You'll appreciate this review in the future. I'm just trying to save people's time and money and making a huge mistake like I did!

August 15th, 2013
Very pleased.

May 30th, 2012
Patient
My entire family is seen by her and receives excellent care. Dr. Mary Has diagnosed problems better than the specialist.

November 3rd, 2010
Very Poor on compassion
Very Short App. She seemed rushed and not very caring to me! Then she had her nurse call me and tell me I needed to see a Phycallogist! This Dr Only saw me for less than 10 minutes! My husband had a appt later that day and he said he did not fill any commpassion as well and that she seem that he was taken up her time! We agree that my husband and myself are complacated patients with a back ground of several medical issues! Such as Diabeties, Renal disease, and malegnent hypertention and CPP for my husband.My issues are Diabeties, 3 heart diseases, phsorotic arthritis, neuropathy from my Diabeties. I also a Chronic Pain patient as well after being hit by a pick up truck while on the back of my husbands motor cycle at 40mph.We went to see her to astablish a PCP not anything to do with pain medications! WE JUST WANT A CARING DR. TO DEAL WITH OUR HEALTH ISSUES! I GET A PHONE CALL THAT SHE SAID I NEED TO SEE A PHYCOLLOGIST I THINK SHE IS THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO SEE A PHYCOLLOGIST AND NEEDS A DRESS CODE! A Dr waring black fish net hosery give me a break and it was not even Hollyween! VERY VERY UN-CARING DR.!

January 5th, 2010
Wait time too long
First, I would like to say that I think Dr. Radu is a capable diagnostic doctor. However, I was scheduled to be the first patient of the day on two separate appointments at the Merritt Island office. For each appointment Dr. Radu was extremely late and saw me after she saw one maybe two other patients first. I'm almost certain she "doubles or triple books" appointments. Additionally, another time I scheduled an appointment at the Cocoa Beach office for 2:30pm and was seen at 4pm. Before leaving work at 2:15pm I called the doctor's office and asked if Dr. Radu was running on time and the receptionist said yes. She couldn't have been running on time if I had to wait 1.5 hours to see the doctor. When I finally got to see Dr. Radu I inquired about the long wait and her response was defensive and unprofessional. So, I have found another doctor who isn't overworked and doesn't make me feel like I'm in a production line.