A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mio Stikovac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mio Stikovac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stikovac
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stikovac Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mio Stikovac, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stikovac graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stikovac has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mio Michael Stikovac MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mio M. Stikovac practice?
- Dr. Mio Stikovac has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mio Stikovac practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, KY.
See Louisville Cardiologists.