A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mio Stikovac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mio Stikovac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mio Stikovac, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stikovac graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Stikovac has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mio M Stikovac MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mio M. Stikovac practice?
- Dr. Mio Stikovac has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mio Stikovac practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, IN and New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Cardiologists.