Dr. Miodrag Velickovic MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 19th, 2015
Kind, patient, knowledgeable and the only neurologist I know with a sense of humor. Have recommended him to everyone

October 14th, 2015
Great doctor, wonderful staff.
I suffered for almost a year and went to Phelps, Westchester Medical Center ( I think they're great too), six doctors and they couldn't figure out what the issue was. His staff got me in the next day and after a ten minute conversation with Dr. Velickovic, he knew what was wrong, examined me, wrote a prescription, and two hours later I went to a party! Symptoms gone and haven't returned in seven years. He is remarkable, patient, kind, brilliant, and saved my quality of life. His staff is efficient, humorous, and go out of their way to help. Considering I've worked in a hospital for 30 years, these comments are not said lightly.

June 18th, 2015
A Caring Physican
I would recommend anyone with neurological problems to Dr. Velockovic. I am seeing him for vocal tremors. He is kind, patient, takes time with his patients. You do not have to wait long as he keeps to his schedules. He is concerned with how you are feeling and is extremely gentle as well as knowledgeable.

October 17th, 2014
Outstanding physician.

August 27th, 2013
Fantastic
I can't say enought about Dr. Velicovik. He spent so much time with me and did so many tests . He is personable and very knowledgeable. I have never had such a great experience with a specialists. He was so pleasant and is a hands on doctor. What a great physician!!!!

February 6th, 2013
They all should be as good as Dr. Velickovic
Friendly, courteous, and professional. I have seen Dr. Velickovic a number of times and he did everything right by me. He has never been wrong, and he has a warm, caring, and friendly bedside manner- just like the doctors that used to make house calls in the 5s & 60s- except he is not old.

September 20th, 2012
Patient
Dr. Veleckovic is one of the most kindest gentle understanding doctor I have had most of my life! He's a genius and I would reccomend him to anyone!

August 9th, 2012
Good diagnostician
Very patient and caring doctor. Spends time and doesn't rush. Answers All questions without making you feel that your question is insignificant. I would recommend him to any one in need of a neurologist

June 13th, 2012
Outstanding MD with excellent patient relations. Dr. Velicovick takes the time to listen carefully to his patients. He is always honest and his clinical outcomes for me have been amazing! EXCELLENT physician for Dystonia!

February 23rd, 2012
I find the staff and the Doctor excellent. The Doctor never rushed me and his office staff has always been more than helpful, and CANDICE has been nothing but nice and accomadating.

August 9th, 2011
My family has been seeing Dr. Velickovic for several years and we have been very happy with his care. He is extremely knowledgeable and has always been available in any emergency. I feel very comfortable with his staff as they have always been courteous, kind, and caring. They always get back to me in a timely manner and have taken care of any paperwork that has been needed. I would highly recommend him.

April 12th, 2011
Staff Is Insane
Watch out for his secretary Candice. If you have the audacity to call and follow wup with his office you'll get her wrath.