A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mir-Mustafa Mir-Kasimov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mir-Mustafa Mir-Kasimov is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mir-Mustafa Mir-Kasimov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mir-Kasimov graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Mir-Kasimov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mir-Mustafa Rufat Oglu Mir-Kasimov MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mir-Mustafa R. Mir-Kasimov practice?
- Dr. Mir-Mustafa Mir-Kasimov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mir-Mustafa Mir-Kasimov practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Tooele, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians, Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Critical Care Practitioners, and Salt Lake City Pulmonologists.