Learn more about Dr. Mir-Mustafa Mir-Kasimov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mir-Mustafa Mir-Kasimov is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mir-Kasimov
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mir-Kasimov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mir-Mustafa Mir-Kasimov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mir-Kasimov graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Mir-Kasimov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain West Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mir-Mustafa Mir-Kasimov MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mir-Mustafa Mir-Kasimov practice?
- Dr. Mir-Mustafa Mir-Kasimov has 1 office location.
Dr. Mir-Mustafa Mir-Kasimov practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors, Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Critical Care Practitioners, and Salt Lake City Pulmonologists.