Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mir Ahmad
Dr. Mir Ahmad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Piscataway, NJ, with another office in West Orange, NJ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmad is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, St Barnabas Medical Center and Mountainside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mir Ahmad has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mir Ahmad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Piscataway, NJ.
Dr. Audrey Pereira
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Piscataway, NJ 0.04 mi20
Dr. Hassan Kanj
Diabetes Management, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Piscataway, NJ 0.05 mi
Dr. Archna Parmar
Piscataway, NJ 0.05 mi10