Learn more about Dr. Mir Asghar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mir Asghar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mir Asghar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Asghar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Asghar has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asghar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mir M. Asghar practice?
Dr. Mir Asghar practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Adult Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Rheumatologists, and Southfield Family Physicians.