Learn more about Dr. Mir Asghar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mir Asghar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asghar
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Asghar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mir Asghar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Asghar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Asghar has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mir Mohammad Asghar MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mir M. Asghar practice?
- Dr. Mir Asghar has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mir Asghar practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Rheumatologists.