A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mir Asghar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mir Asghar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asghar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asghar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mir Asghar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Asghar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Asghar has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mir Mohammad Asghar MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mir M. Asghar practice?
- Dr. Mir Asghar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mir Asghar practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Rheumatologists.