A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mir Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mir Hussain is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mir Hussain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Hussain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mir Tajammul Hussain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mir T. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Mir Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Mir Hussain practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.