A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mir Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mir Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mir Ali, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Worthington Regional Hospital
- Windom Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mir Majid Ali BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mir M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Mir Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mir Ali practices Family Medicine near Windom, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Lake, MN.
See Windom Primary Care Doctors.