A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mir Mobayen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mir Mobayen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mir Mobayen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobayen graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Mobayen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mir Mohammad Mobayen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mir M. Mobayen practice?
- Dr. Mir Mobayen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mir Mobayen practices Dermatology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Dermatologists.