A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mir Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mir Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mir Ali, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mir Shujaat Ali BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mir S. Ali practice?
- Dr. Mir Ali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mir Ali practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Pediatricians.