A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mira Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mira Agrawal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Agrawal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mira Agrawal MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mira Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Mira Agrawal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mira Agrawal practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Canton Internists.