Unkind personality show details Unkind personality
by Alyssa on Apr 18th, 2015

I saw Mira twice: had judgmental, unkind personality, didn't understand my situation; won't go back.

Jan 15th, 2015

I have to go here because thats where the insurance says I have to.

Patient show details Patient
by Christine Hansen on Oct 31st, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Agrawal! My husband and I both say that we have never been under such close watch and care with any primary care physician. She listens with compassion, she is straight forward but kind and is decisive. Dr. Agrawal will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if it necessary or warranted. My husband was one of those men who only went to the doctor as very last resort for anything. Because of Dr. Agrwal's great bedside manner and pleasant demeanor my husband now makes and keeps his regular doctor's appointments and gets and follows treatment plans. We also changed our daughter's primary care physician to Dr. Agrawal. I can't say enough about her and her team. She is terrific and so is her team!

look elsewhere show details look elsewhere
by tanya on Jul 9th, 2014

This doctor rushes your appoinments and does not pay attention to details. The help she offered was totally incomplete. It was a complete waste of time seeing her. I made an appointment the next day with a different doctor. He provided the expertise to address my medical condition.