A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mira Aubuchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mira Aubuchon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mira Aubuchon, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aubuchon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aubuchon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mira Aubuchon MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mira Aubuchon practice?
- Dr. Mira Aubuchon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mira Aubuchon practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.