Learn more about Dr. Mira Irons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mira Irons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irons
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mira Irons, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Irons graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Irons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mira B Irons MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Mira B. Irons practice?
- Dr. Mira Irons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mira Irons practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, MA.
See Boston Geneticists.