Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mira Irons
Dr. Mira Irons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Irons is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, South Shore Hospital and Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mira Irons has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Mira Irons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, MA.
Dr. George Mansour
Lawrence, MA 8.03 mi68
Dr. Michael Murray
Medical Genetics, Internal Medicine
Methuen, MA 10.18 mi25
Dr. Neeta Vora
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
Everett, MA 12.60 mi13