A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mira Irons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mira Irons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mira Irons, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Irons graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Irons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mira B. Irons practice?
Dr. Mira Irons practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Boston, MA.
See Boston Geneticists.