Learn more about Dr. Mira Irons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mira Irons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irons
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Irons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mira Irons, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Irons graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Irons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mira B Irons MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Mira B. Irons practice?
- Dr. Mira Irons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mira Irons practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, MA.
See Boston Geneticists.