A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mira Rosental:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mira Rosental is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosental graduated from Cheliabinsk Med. Inst., Cheliabinsk.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mira Rosental MD is a female Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mira Rosental practice?
- Dr. Mira Rosental has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mira Rosental practices Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.