A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirac Ince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ince graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Ince has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirac Nedim Ince MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mirac N. Ince practice?
- Dr. Mirac Ince has 1 office location.
Dr. Mirac Ince practices Gastroenterology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Gastroenterologists.