The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miral Amin
Dr. Miral Amin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Zion, IL, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Amin is affiliated with Midwestern Regional Medical Center and Grady Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Miral Amin has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Miral Amin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Zion, IL.
Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Zion, IL 0 mi14
Dr. Harold Huss
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Zion, IL 0 mi14
Dr. Alfonso Mellijor
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Medical Oncology
Zion, IL 0 mi43