A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miral Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miral Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miral Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miral Asit Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miral A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Miral Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Miral Patel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Family Physicians and Surprise Geriatric Doctors.