A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miral Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miral Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miral Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miral Asit Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miral A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Miral Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Miral Patel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Family Physicians and Surprise Geriatric Doctors.