Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by CB on Feb 7th, 2016

It is refreshing to come to a doctor who will listen to you about your concerns. Office staff are nice and friendly and follow up on requests that you may need.

Sep 21st, 2015

This is my family doctor for over 12 years. I was addmitted into the hosp. through the ER. L spent a week and a half in the hosp. He never once came to see me. He did not even know I was in the hosp or had emergency surgery, even though he was the one who told me to go to the er right away. I also at one time could not even get an appt. with him because i owed $77. He's missed diagnosed me several times and gives more care to my husband then me. (wonder if this is a cultural thing). I am looking for a new dr. Im tired of feeling like im bothering him.

by CE on Feb 19th, 2015

Doesn't follow up. I am left with no more medicine, because their promise to get back with me doesn't happen. Left two calls with medical assistant to get the orders that the dr left processed. No call back. I will have to go to Urgent Care and get my medicine until I can find another doctor. I am disappointed that they don't take this seriously.

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
Feb 14th, 2014

A really bad experience, was rushed in and out with a very poor level of care given. Doctor was extremely rude and displayed no bedside manner what so ever, no follow-up. Will never return and most certainly would never recommend this office to anyone I know!

Caring show details Caring
by sera on Jan 18th, 2014

I like Dr Patel very much but his office staff are rude. I hope I can continue with Dr Patel and the rudeness of his office staff will not hinder me continuing with him.

Caring and takes time to know the patient show details Caring and takes time to know the patient
by Daughter of a patient on Mar 16th, 2009

It is hard to find a Dr. that doesn't let his education and experience ruin the interaction with the patient. He listens and gets to know the patient. He works with family members to understand the concerns. He is so good that it almost makes up for how mean some of the front desk girls are...