A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miralle Yaakov-Blechman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miralle Yaakov-Blechman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaakov-Blechman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Yaakov-Blechman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yaakov-Blechman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miralle M. Yaakov-Blechman practice?
Dr. Miralle Yaakov-Blechman practices Emergency Medicine near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Greenwich Emergency Physicians.