A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miralle Yaakov-Blechman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miralle Yaakov-Blechman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaakov-Blechman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Yaakov-Blechman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miralle Miryam Yaakov-Blechman MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miralle M. Yaakov-Blechman practice?
- Dr. Miralle Yaakov-Blechman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Miralle Yaakov-Blechman practices Emergency Medicine near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Greenwich Emergency Physicians.