A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miranda Bishara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miranda Bishara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishara graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Bishara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miranda Nabil Bishara MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Miranda N. Bishara practice?
- Dr. Miranda Bishara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miranda Bishara practices Ophthalmology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Prairie Village, KS and Chesterfield, MO.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists.