Dr. Miranda Edwards MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Columbus, GA

September 22nd, 2016
Supervisor
The wait time is horrible. The staff is rude and impatient. Her sister will not speak and ignores you. Dr. Edwards needs to place her sister in another position or in a back room because she isn't friendly at all. Dr. Edwards' nurse is nice but the front office needs customer service training. The front office should not mistreat customers and when the customers are contributing to their salaries. The sign in the front is so unprofessional. Also, the phone system is not professional. Dr. Edwards needs to hire a person to answer calls not an answering service, it's not personable.

August 17th, 2016
Human Resource Manager
Dr. Edwards is nice, but her sister Chandra is horrible, rude and despicable human being. Chandra has a smart mouth and will roll her eyes as if she can pop them out. She doesn't want the patient to ask any questions especially regarding prescription refills. Dr. Edward will learn the hard way to let that troll go.

June 16th, 2016
Very good doctor with the rudest sister
She's a great doctor but I left her because her sister is the rudest and it hinders her business. My family has left her practice as well as alot of my co workers. The wait time is around 2 hours. It's honestly sad because she's losing business because her sister feels entitled to treat her patients rudly and mean. Unfortunately Dr. Edwards will closer down as more and more people leave due to her sister. Sometimes you have to do what's best for business even if that means letting your sister go.

November 18th, 2015
Dr. Edwards is an awesome physician. We really cares about her patients and their medical needs. She is very well versed and has no problem referring patients for further care when needed.

October 13th, 2015
Dr Edwards is a wonderful, compassionate doctor who has genuine interest in me and my health. I am blessed to have a dr who I can confide in, trust and knows what she is doing.

September 22nd, 2015
Great Doctor that listens to her patients

July 28th, 2015
Staff are RUDE! Wait time you better plan on couple hours

June 15th, 2015
THEY WANTED TO CALL THE POLICE ON ME FOR ASKING HOW LONG WILL I HAVE TO WAIT.
I was just thrown out of the office. Her Office manager(relative) said she was going to call the Police on me! All I asked was "How long? What is the approximate time to see me? She said wait in an empty room or watch TV. I have never been treated so horrible in my life and I AM THE PAYING PATIENT. I spoke to Dr Edwards and she told me I could NOT have my personal records. I was willing to pay for them and she said NO!

May 15th, 2015
best dr. I have seen I trust her

January 5th, 2015
Very happy
Love, love, love her. The first time in a lone time I have been so comfortalbe with my Physician.

January 11th, 2014
It is truly sad when you are a healthcare professional and your care is hindered by your staff/ family member. I waited over two hours only to be shuffled from room to room only to walk out. I made it to the ER .

July 29th, 2013
Do NOT go to this doctor!!!
Terrible long wait times. I have waited two hours to even see the doctor!! She is very nice I will give her that, but it isn't worth my afternoon. Her staff isn't the most pleasant or helpful, and are at times just plain rude. I had to fast to get my blood drawn, and she also had me do a urine test (which okay doesn't bother me). But then she proceeds to tell me that I need to drink more... When you are fasting you cant drink, so how are my results going to be okay when I cant have anything to drink?? She doesn't make sense at times. I wouldn't recommend her to an ant, let alone a person. You have to make an appointment for EVERYTHING!!! no calling for prescription refills. I was also told i have a yeast infection, but since she wont give prescriptions over the phone I was told I had to wait 4-6 months when I come see her again to get medicine for it!! RIDICULOUS!!! find another doctor!