Dr. Miranda Gaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miranda Gaw?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 9th, 2016

Dr. Gaw is great. She listened to my complaints about my ailments and gave me options to handle them. Asked lots of questions to make sure everything is ok.

February 14th, 2012

I thought Dr. gaw was terrific and I hated losing her. As far as I amconcerned she was the best and practiced with top care for her patients.

September 3rd, 2010

Getting an appt in a reasonable amount of time with Dr. Gaw is IMPOSSIBLE! The staff simply refers you to urgent care for everything. When you are finally seen (several weeks after your call for an appt), Dr. Gaw is less than impressive in treating your issue.

May 27th, 2010

I do not recommend Dr. Miranda Gaw!

Do not go to this doctor unless you like having to repeated have test run and be told that your headache medicine will not be refilled because she hasn't seen you in 9 months. I've been using the same meds for 5+ plus years and she is the first doctor to want to see me again. She, of course, ordered xrays saying it sounds like I might have arthritis in my neck. Surprise, surprise, I did not and now she wants to see me AGAIN, 9 months later, claiming it's been a while and won't refill my meds. Needless to say, I'm changing doctors, because every time I go in to see her, she orders a test of some sort. And it seems to be as test for something I don't need. The last time I waited 2 1/2 hours in the waiting room. Then on another visit she wouldn't talk to me about everything I was concerned about, she stopped and told me I would have to make another appointment. Seriously, doctor, are you kidding me, I waited 2 months for this visit.

May 27th, 2010

I do not recommend Dr. Gaw

I would not recommend going to this doctor. I waited 2 1/2 hours for my appointment. She would not talk to me about all my concerns. She stopped me an ...

January 4th, 2017