worst doctor I have seen in years show details worst doctor I have seen in years
Nov 24th, 2015

The doctor seemed uninterested it what I had to say, she spoke over me, she incorrectly diagnosed the problem and issued a drug which she did no testing for. She also ignored my questions.

by jrobert on Feb 9th, 2013

Dr Makulski is very sensitive and caring. She knows her stuff and I'm glad to have her here.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 10th, 2012

I did my research before going to Dr. M. some time ago. Great bedside manner, great staff, short wait times. So glad she is in Albion.

A great experiance show details A great experiance
Nov 16th, 2011

Dr. Makulski and her staff are very friendly and commited to tending to the needs of their patients. I have never liked going to the doctor and she seems to use a more of a friend approach to her supportive medical approach.

Delivering bad news is always hard show details Delivering bad news is always hard
Mar 1st, 2011

Dr. Makulski gave us test results from a test ordered by another Dr. and the news was bad. I'm sure this is never easy but I have seen more compassion from a vet talking about a pet needing surgery than she gave my husband and I when she told him he should get his affairs in order. I waited several months before writing this in an effort to be fair but my opinion of her has not changed.