A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miranda Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miranda Mitchell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miranda Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Mitchell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Earl K Long Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miranda Fay Mitchell MD is a female Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miranda F. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Miranda Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Miranda Mitchell practices Internal Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists.