Dr. Miranda Ramirez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 30th, 2013
Not so great!!!
She was extremely unprofessionally dress - she mooned me in her short dress while bending over to pick up the ear piece she dropped. If that wasn't enough - she was very crewed and offensive. I would not trust her and don't want her examining my baby boy. Would NOT recommend! Too bad because office staff was great and friendly.

November 25th, 2012
I love taking my kids to Dr. Ramirez. She is always very nice and respectful of me and my kids. She is amazing is every way. I highly encourage you to call her office. Great doc!!!

September 30th, 2011
Ramirez is not a caring doctor. She acts snobby when you try to tell her what's wrong, because she has the attitude of "I'm the doctor, not you" and she brushes off any suggestions of diagnosis that you may give, even if it was right. If you have any problems/concerns with your child, she acts like you are being paranoid that anything is wrong. She also dresses unprofessional for being a pediatrition. I was embarassed when I took my older son in for a visit, and she was wearing a skimpy dress that was too showing way too much cleavage. It's a childrens medical office, not a bar or club.

June 22nd, 2011
My KIDS love to see her...
Dr. Ramirez is phenomenal. I have 3 boys and she is great with all of them. She takes the time with each of them and is always thorough. My oldest recently injured his knee and she was concerned that it was more than just the normal "bump and bruise" that boys get. I am so glad she sent us in for that second opinion it ended up she was right and we are now working on getting the REAL problem taken care of. I cal call her and ask her questions and she is always prompt to call me back. Never met a Dr. like her and thats why we love her. I mean what kids enjoy seeing their dr.? Mine do--that's how good she is.